Welcome to Booms Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Booms Guild Forum

Boom is a casual guild that manage to raid, Not a raiding guild that manage to be casual

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rogue application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanchéz
Omfg A New Member !
Omfg A New Member !

Rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Rogue application   Rogue application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:51 am

IRL info

First name: Daniel Stenius
Interests: Computers, games, music.

Ingame Info

In-game name: Sanchéz (Currently my main)
Class: Rogue
Level: 49 (wont take long until 70, playing almost everyday and level as fast as possible)

Can you speak/understand English well enough to understand tactical commands? Yesi can speakenglish very well, and i understand others too.

Have you been in any previous guilds on Stormreaver? If so, why did you leave them? I leaved from 1-2 guilds cause some people was getting annoying when i was asking help or i was got enough from that whole guild.

What do you expect from us? Raiding and having fun with guild friends!

Do you know any one in BooM? Yes i know some members, like Alerian and Rumaportto

What previous characters have you had? Paladin, rogue,hunter,mage and some more.

What is your current Gear? (link to a profile) I dont have the armory profile but i will add it when i have time.

What talent spec will you use? Assassination and Sublety.

Tell us a little about yourself? Well i am very friendly guy from Finland, i am very active player and i am almost everyday online cause i dont have anything other to do so i level my rogue quick to level 70 and then maybe second character, and yea, i try speak good english, i got Mic and Ventrilo too if needed. Razz
Back to top Go down

Rogue application
Page 1 of 1