Welcome to Booms Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Booms Guild Forum

Boom is a casual guild that manage to raid, Not a raiding guild that manage to be casual

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rogue application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quelthos

Rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Rogue application   Rogue application Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:00 pm

IRL info

First name: Niklas
Interests: World of Warcraft, burning and exploding stuff, women (Ian's gf) Very Happy

Ingame Info

In-game name: Quelthos
Class: Rogue
Level: 70

Can you speak/understand English well enough to understand tactical commands?
(This also means using your mic during raids) I speak and understand written and spoken english mostly, though there are some flaws in my pronounciation.

Have you been in any previous guilds on Stormreaver? If so, why did you leave them? ChaoS (just a chatting guild (no offence to Ian Razz))

What do you expect from us? New friends, raiding & premades

Do you know any one in BooM? Yes

What previous characters have you had? Played most classes to better understand how to combat them in pvp.

What is your current Gear? (link to a profile

What talent spec will you use? Subtlety for PVP and Combat for PVE.

Would you be willing to redirect those talents to aid the guild if needed? Yes, if i have the cash.

Tell us a little about yourself? I don't use formal english in everyday chat (like i did in this application), I like to joke about stuff (nothing personal tho), I'm imba at both raiding and PVP Smile
Back to top Go down
Quelthos

Rogue application Empty
PostSubject: more info   Rogue application Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:03 pm

For some reason i can't link my armory page now.

And some more former guilds: DER HOFFMEISTER i got kicked because there were too many rogues (it broke up soon after scratch ), Death Incarnate (my present guild, too inactive people).
Back to top Go down

Rogue application
Page 1 of 1