Welcome to Booms Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Booms Guild Forum

Boom is a casual guild that manage to raid, Not a raiding guild that manage to be casual

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Combat Rogue.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rogue

Combat Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Combat Rogue.   Combat Rogue. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:41 pm

IRL info

First name: Petteri
Interests: WoW, Friends

Ingame Info

In-game name: Petteris
Class: Rogue
Level: 70

Can you speak/understand English well enough to understand tactical commands? Yes, And i have Vent and Ts2
(This also means using your mic during raids)

Have you been in any previous guilds on Stormreaver? If so, why did you leave them? Wánted, Disbanned. Tuska, Disbanned. And lot of 'random' guilds that have been disbanned.

What do you expect from us? Raids ;D

Do you know any one in BooM? Nope, atleast not yet Wink

What previous characters have you had? Well this is my only lvl 70 character, im leveling prot warrior too.

What is your current Gear? (link to a profile)

What talent spec will you use? 20/41/00, Seems like best raid specc.

Would you be willing to redirect those talents to aid the guild if needed? Sure.

Did you read the Guild Rules? Yes.

Tell us a little about yourself? Smile Umm... Well i play kinda lot WoW at vacation i play like whole day Smile and nights too if i have raids / heroics. And at normal days i play like 16.00-24.00 if its raid i can play longer than 24.00. And well yeah im kinda young but that havent been any problem so far. Have raided Kara,Gruul,Maggy and 4/6 ZA and watched all videos from there.
Back to top Go down

Combat Rogue.
Page 1 of 1