Welcome to Booms Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Booms Guild Forum

Boom is a casual guild that manage to raid, Not a raiding guild that manage to be casual

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rogue HllowScream Vote for me ill make Gnomes massage ur feet !!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hllowscr

Rogue HllowScream Vote for me ill make Gnomes massage ur feet !!! Empty
PostSubject: Rogue HllowScream Vote for me ill make Gnomes massage ur feet !!!   Rogue HllowScream Vote for me ill make Gnomes massage ur feet !!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:42 pm

RL info

First name: mahmoud
Interests: guitar hanging out travling

Ingame Info

In-game name:hllowscream
Class:rogue
Level:70

Can you speak/understand English well enough to understand tactical commands?
me speack london very best
(This also means using your mic during raids)

Have you been in any previous guilds on Stormreaver? If so, why did you leave them? VIX legion / elite members disbanded then crapy slacking guild

What do you expect from us? GET ME THE BLADES !!!! well most of all 2 enjoy some PVE content with mature ppl and have some fun while at it

Do you know any one in BooM? YEEEEEEEEES IMBA MUFU KILLA BLACKXCITE (IRL Homie )
What previous characters have you had? have lvl 70 hunter mage/lock druid lvl 30-40 pala lvl 19

What is your current Gear?

What talent spec will you use? doesnt matter 2 me but pref PVP spec lol

Would you be willing to redirect those talents to aid the guild if needed? surething

Tell us a little about yourself?well im a funny dude like emitating borat alot so in raid ull b hearing lots of borats lines and some other funny stuff ummm im pretty layed back can really say much here cuz i dont really know me ( i met me like 22 years ago so im still working on the knowing phase )
Back to top Go down

Rogue HllowScream Vote for me ill make Gnomes massage ur feet !!!
Page 1 of 1