Welcome to Booms Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Booms Guild Forum

Boom is a casual guild that manage to raid, Not a raiding guild that manage to be casual

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prot warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wreth

Prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: Prot warrior   Prot warrior Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:54 pm

First name: Tuomas Korhonen
Interests: Wow, finnish baseball and motorcycles

Ingame Info

In-game name:Wreth
Class: Warrior
Level:70

Can you speak/understand English well enough to understand tactical commands? Of course
(This also means using your mic during raids)

Have you been in any previous guilds on Stormreaver? If so, why did you leave them? Yes i have been in other kara guild but the one i were, disbanned and now i'm back at looking a kara guild

What do you expect from us? Fun and raiding

Do you know any one in BooM? Nope

What previous characters have you had? Every class under 20 but leveled this war to 70 and rogue on another realm

What is your current Gear? i hope the armory works Razz

What talent spec will you use? Prot ofcourse but if u want i can be fury or arms too

Would you be willing to redirect those talents to aid the guild if needed? yea sure if needed but i think my current spec is the best for tanking

Tell us a little about yourself? I'm 16 years old boy and i have social life. I have hobby and i like raiding too.
Back to top Go down
Wreth

Prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot warrior   Prot warrior Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:33 pm

i'm sorry guys but i have to takes this apply off cause i don't have time to raid becasue of my irl things. So u can just delete this post
Back to top Go down

Prot warrior
Page 1 of 1