Welcome to Booms Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Booms Guild Forum

Boom is a casual guild that manage to raid, Not a raiding guild that manage to be casual

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Isn't this a MS private server?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexlion

Isn't this a MS private server? Empty
PostSubject: Isn't this a MS private server?   Isn't this a MS private server? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:22 am

Wait a second isn't this orginally a Maplestory private server? i did not log on for about 4 month and the server just changed, everyone was gone..AND NOW THIS IS A FREAKING WOW SERVER???
WTTTTFFF??? WHAT HAPPENED!!!!
Back to top Go down
Whoaster
Admin
Admin
Whoaster

Isn't this a MS private server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a MS private server?   Isn't this a MS private server? Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:55 pm

This is an old forum from my old guild BooM, And yes it was in world of warcraft.
The guild is dead since a long time ago.

You are not the first one to misstake this forum for some other forum/guild and even game... The application form should be clear enought tho since there are questions in it wich doesnt seem to really fit with the game you are playing Smile

I would like to thank you though, Getting mail that says we have new registered member on BooM's forum brings back memories!

Good luck with your future gaming!
Back to top Go down

Isn't this a MS private server?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Booms Guild Forum :: General Forum-
Jump to: