Welcome to Booms Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Booms Guild Forum

Boom is a casual guild that manage to raid, Not a raiding guild that manage to be casual

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warr apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Notoriou

Warr apply Empty
PostSubject: Warr apply   Warr apply Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 4:43 pm

IRL info

First name:Mads
Interests: Wow, friends.. family Smile

Ingame Info

In-game name: Notoriouz, called noto -_-'
Class: Warrior
Level: 70

Can you speak/understand English well enough to understand tactical commands?
(This also means using your mic during raids): ofcourse.

Have you been in any previous guilds on Stormreaver? If so, why did you leave them?: well no, got to the server 29/5

What do you expect from us?: Casual, nice people to play and talk to.. Have fun, progressing raids.

Do you know any one in BooM?: Desanimania - Tommy

What previous characters have you had?: Paladin

What is your current Gear? (link to a profile): iam in pvp gear there, you can whisp me in-game to see tanking gear and all.. Smile tho i got gear for every spec

What talent spec will you use?: depends on what you need me for, as i mentioned i got gear for every spec..

Would you be willing to redirect those talents to aid the guild if needed?: Always.

Tell us a little about yourself?: Iam 15 year old, live in a very small town about 45-60 minutes of driving from Copenhagen, i like to hang out with my friends.. what else to say ? I listen to punkrock, metal, death metal..

Iam willing to be an active raider, i have nice experience up to Black Temple.. And i know my class very well...

- Mads/Notoriouz/noto/Nötis
Back to top Go down

Warr apply
Page 1 of 1