Welcome to Booms Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Booms Guild Forum

Boom is a casual guild that manage to raid, Not a raiding guild that manage to be casual

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chiclkord - a slut.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raivostani
Admin
Admin

Chiclkord - a slut. Empty
PostSubject: Chiclkord - a slut.   Chiclkord - a slut. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:32 pm

Chiclkord - a slut. Chiclo10

Chiclkord - a slut. Chickl10
Back to top Go down
Alii

PostSubject: Who Needs A Life guild   Chiclkord - a slut. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:43 am

Hi guys, i am the gm of wnal on quelthalas server, i have checked out all the imformation u have given me . i asked them earlier what sex they were in real life and they told me male.
Thx for the imformation on this character, we r going to talk to him first and i will let u know what we decide to do
Back to top Go down
jocasta
Admin
Admin
jocasta

PostSubject: Re: Chiclkord - a slut.   Chiclkord - a slut. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:00 am

Wow..thats pretty bad. Its not as if someone wouldnt notice all of that was gone either scratch
Back to top Go down
Raivostani
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chiclkord - a slut.   Chiclkord - a slut. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:29 pm

Alii wrote:
Hi guys, i am the gm of wnal on quelthalas server, i have checked out all the imformation u have given me . i asked them earlier what sex they were in real life and they told me male.
Thx for the imformation on this character, we r going to talk to him first and i will let u know what we decide to do

Yeah?Surprised As far as we knew, Chicklord is/was a she.

The chracter Chickord you have in your guild is without any doubt the same we had though.
Same race, class, gender, pvp rank, gear. Also she's the only Chicklord Wow Armory finds.
Maybe the player has changed. Or maybe the acc. has alays been co-owned. oor maybe she/he just likes to switch between genders. Who knows:p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chiclkord - a slut.   Chiclkord - a slut. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chiclkord - a slut.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Booms Guild Forum :: General Forum-
Jump to: