Welcome to Booms Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Booms Guild Forum

Boom is a casual guild that manage to raid, Not a raiding guild that manage to be casual

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

resto druid wanting to join guild :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darcinit

resto druid wanting to join guild :) Empty
PostSubject: resto druid wanting to join guild :)   resto druid wanting to join guild :) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:31 pm

First name: John Burrell
Interests: WOW, going out with mate's also anime

Ingame Info

In-game name:Darcinite
Class: Druid
Level:70

Can you speak/understand English well enough to understand tactical commands? yep Very Happy (This also means using your mic during raids)

Have you been in any previous guilds on Stormreaver? If so, why did you leave them? yes, i left due to the fact that i was the only lv 70 and one of the 2 active people except the guild leader. i wish to join boom in the stead of my previous guild so i can contribute something more, and also help my advancement in WoW
What do you expect from us? a good time, raiding arena, already in arena team with memebrs of boom Wink

Do you know any one in BooM? Yes i know Wiitos (ian) and Jocasta ( Helen) in real life

What previous characters have you had? i have a lv 33 night elf druid on anotehr server however this char became my main due to wiitos and jocasta being on this server
What is your current Gear?
i have a crappy 700+ resto at the moment but hope that it will improve soon have 2 peices of gladiator gear already

What talent spec will you use? restoration

Would you be willing to redirect those talents to aid the guild if needed? yes i would be willing but i really like my spec
Tell us a little about yourself? i am an English college student who is about to leave college and hopefully go to university. here is hopeing me and jocasta get in Smile
Back to top Go down

resto druid wanting to join guild :)
Page 1 of 1