Welcome to Booms Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Booms Guild Forum

Boom is a casual guild that manage to raid, Not a raiding guild that manage to be casual

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zaards 70 hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Obezela
Admin
Admin
Obezela

Zaards 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Zaards 70 hunter   Zaards 70 hunter Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:39 pm

Can you speak/understand English well enough to understand tactical commands? yes :p.

Have you been in any previous guilds on Stormreaver? If so, why did you leave them? cuz i like the name Boom and my friend is in it :p .

What do you expect from us? raiding Wink.

What previous characters have you had? i only got my hunter named: Zaards on the server :p he's my main and i can play the class Good.

What is your current Gear? couldnt link i do it later.

What talent spec will you use? I'm BM right now but i can respecc to MM if u guys want it :p.

Would you be willing to redirect those talents to aid the guild if needed? yeah sure but i like BM but if it's needed so yes.

Tell us a little about yourself? sure i like to play wow and i like to pvp and pve. i like to be in vent to =)
Back to top Go down
Obezela
Admin
Admin
Obezela

Zaards 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaards 70 hunter   Zaards 70 hunter Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:41 pm

I posted this cuz Zaards posted in th wrong place Smile
Back to top Go down

Zaards 70 hunter
Page 1 of 1