Welcome to Booms Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Booms Guild Forum

Boom is a casual guild that manage to raid, Not a raiding guild that manage to be casual

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rogue - Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rogue - Application Empty
PostSubject: Rogue - Application   Rogue - Application Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:17 pm

First name: Erik
Interests: Gym, Volleyboll, Wow

Ingame Info

In-game name: Mikaza
Class: Rogue
Level: 70

Can you speak/understand English well enough to understand tactical commands?
(This also means using your mic during raids)
My English is very good, it is on the top list;) I used to lead Raids b4 so I had to be imba in english and that's what I'm

Have you been in any previous guilds on Stormreaver? If so, why did you leave them?
I have been in Haste, Praetorians, Infuse and some others small guilds.
Haste, Infuse disbanded. I left Praetorians because I did a break from Wow in 2 months

What do you expect from us? I would like to help to build your progress up Smile and meet new friends

Do you know any one in BooM? Nope, I don't

What previous characters have you had? I play on this one and my Alt, lvl 70 Resto shaman

What is your current Gear? (link to a profile)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Mikaza

What talent spec will you use? PVE dagger specc 41/20/0

Would you be willing to redirect those talents to aid the guild if needed? Ofc, always the best for the guild

Tell us a little about yourself? I'm 19 years old, I live in Sweden, in Malmö, only 3 weeks left in School, and then I will start work Smile, Got GF, 2 brothers. I'm a Fairly, Active, Positive Player Smile I have been Officer in the Guild Infuse, I have lead raids in ZA, TK, SSC and MH Smile

Take Care out there // Mikaza Smile
Back to top Go down

Rogue - Application
Page 1 of 1