Welcome to Booms Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Booms Guild Forum

Boom is a casual guild that manage to raid, Not a raiding guild that manage to be casual

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*READ* Ace 'Hot' Riven <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aceriven

*READ* Ace 'Hot' Riven <3 Empty
PostSubject: *READ* Ace 'Hot' Riven <3   *READ* Ace 'Hot' Riven <3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:12 pm

IRL info

First name: Niilo :<
Interests: WoW, my Gf and graphics =)

Ingame Info

In-game name: Aceriven
Class: Hunter
Level: 70

Can you speak/understand English well enough to understand tactical commands?: I speak damn good english, 10 english at school atm Smile
(This also means using your mic during raids)

Have you been in any previous guilds on Stormreaver? If so, why did you leave them? Slack or raiding.

What do you expect from us? Progress raids and FUN !!

Do you know any one in BooM? Yes, no one Sad

What previous characters have you had? Well i dis hunter, and i can master mage, rogue, warrior, paladin Smile

What is your current Gear? (link to a profile) <--- But atm there is my crappy pvp gear Smile My PvE Gear will blast ur eyes out !!!

What talent spec will you use? MMS / BM

Would you be willing to redirect those talents to aid the guild if needed? Yup ofc <3

Tell us a little about yourself? Coolio dood from finland wich will bring humor to guild and fun to everyone !! 2.1k Ranged AP Unbuffed WITHOUT hawk !

If i missed anything feel free to contact me ! Smile
GOIN 2 SLEEP, BAI Very Happy
Back to top Go down

*READ* Ace 'Hot' Riven <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Booms Guild Forum :: Application Forum-
Jump to: